Due to our expanding business, we are currently recruiting a Sales Manager who is competent and
innovative, with proven sales experience. It is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and
driven individual to join our progressive organisation.
The ideal candidate will support the development of existing and prospective customers to ensure
that growth targets are met.
An important aspect of this role is to develop strong relations with our customers, and you will act as
the point of access into our organization. With your strong knowledge from Construction sites and
customers you will be an important part of delivering results.
- Contract type- Full time, Permanent.
- Generating new business through various means of lead generation.
- Managing the sales process from initial prospecting stage through the securing the order
and ensuring successful implementation, with a focus on customer satisfaction and
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Modular Building/Construction/Engineering sales background desirable but not essential.
- Identify and research opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Communicating with clients to understand their requirements and offer creative solutions.
- Develop a strong understanding of our business and our product and in doing so develop a
sales pipeline segmented by potential value of opportunity.
- Capable of listening, analysing and understanding customer requirements.
- Ability to work effectively on your own initiative, be target-driven and motivated by success.
- Good understanding of current Building Regulations.
- Significant face to face sales experience.
- Experience of carrying out a business development campaign/cold calling.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
to produce work to deadlines.
- Experience of operating in a busy, fast paced commercial environment.
- Experience Modular Building Industry (Sales and Hire) desirable but not essential.
- Full driving licence.
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and associated databases.
- Monthly Salary in line with relevant experience
- Bonus opportunities
- Company vehicle
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity you please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date 1/03/2024